Saturday, February 26, 2011

HEYYYY EVERYONE :D
Im back to update my bloggieeeee.
im kinda busy and lazy to update and NOW im in the right mood to update my dead bloggie =.= Haha.
Just write about my form 4 life?
Errrr. Actually nothing lahh. As usual :)
Something i still cannot get use to it.
But i believe time will prove everything! 
时间可以证明一切!  
Honestly i not trust you like last time i did. sorry :'(  
Hmmm. I dont care so much also :) 
LOL ><  
What i appreaciate the most is who always stand by my side when all people against me  
Who really treat me as a trulyyy sister :) 
And i thanks them alot. 
  
-->Jaime<-- 
-->Sherri<-- 
-->Heibi<-- 
-->Onggie<--  
-->Vian<-- 
-->Doreen<-- 
  


I love them the most 
Im glad to have them in my life. 
Teeheee :D 
*ps yea for didnt write out few people de name*  
Okayy lahh gonna stop here! 
Ciao. xDD 




  










No comments:

Post a Comment